Currently seeking professional and pre-professional dancers ages 15+, for our July 27 + 28, 2019 Houston show. Our live audition date is June 16, 2019.
Central Houston, Details TBA
Master Class 5-6pm
Audition 6-8 pm
Master Class is $20 at the door
You will be taught a contemporary combination. Ladies en pointe, bring shoes. You may be asked to stay to partner.
*If you cannot attend our live audition, please submit as soon as possible the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Link to Dance Reel, Classroom work, or Performance footage that clearly shows your ability (YouTube or Vimeo)
* Please indicate if you are in High School, University, or Professional Dance Company
* $35 application fee to Wanderlust PayPal:
Paid contracts are based on casting and experience. Pre-professional (student) contracts are unpaid. We do not charge pre-professionals a costume or participation fee.
We are currently accepting submissions for Guest Companies year-round. Please submit the following to be considered for one of our future projects:
* Website link of company
* Link to past work (Vimeo, YouTube)
* Links to any Press Materials
* A short mission statement of company, and why you believe your company would be a good fit for our projects
*$75 application fee at time of submission to PayPal link below
Wanderlust accepts year round submissions for Choreographers for our Sessions. We are looking for you to set an original piece, and want a sense of your artistic voice and vision with your submission.
We accept submissions year round, however for our current project, Wanderlust IV in Houston the deadline is April 1, 2019.
Please submit the following to email@example.com
* Resume or Bio
* Link to Choreography Reel and/or Performance Footage that shows your voice as a Choreographer (YouTube or Vimeo)
* Links to any Press Materials (if applicable)
* $35 application fee. Submit payment to Wanderlust PayPal, link below or use email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choreographer commissions are based on length of piece and experience. We will offer travel, housing, stipend for those out of town.
Photography: Sharen Bradford